Black jeans

      What could be simpler than buying a pair of jeans? They are everywhere in various styles, colors, lengths. Almost every brand produces them... All I need to do is just go to a store and get them! But as soon as I decided to replace an old pair, it didn't look so easy anymore.

      The older I become, the more complicated it gets to find the perfect pair of jeans. Let's admit it - my body is not of a twenty-year-old anymore: my waist is not that thin, the lines of my hips are not that defined. Of course, it's not the end of the world and all I need to do is be more careful with style and fit. 

      First of all, I know - no low rise jeans for me. They make me look like a sausage, and also make my legs shorter. An awful picture! The only one option for wearing them is to pair them with unfitted top or sweater long enough to cover my problem areas.
      Second of all, "NO" to the stretchy fabric. It doesn't keep my body in shape and looks very cheap after a couple of wears.
      And the last tip is the fit. They have to fit perfect and comfortable, covering all problem zones and showing all best features

      It took a while until I found the right pair of black jeans. High rise; slim; thick, good quality and a bit stretchy fabric; perfect fit and length. What more can I wish for?

      Today I decided to wear all black, sometimes I like to cover myself in one color. 




      Keep in mind - the same color of pants and shoes make our legs look longer.




      Because my bag has a lot of gold furnish I decided not to wear a necklace and add just long earrings and a bracelet. I didn't want to overload my look (image). 



      Happy Friday night, everyone!



Top - Free People here, Jeans - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Michael Kors, similar here
Earrings - Cache', Bracelet - Express


Photos by: Evgeny Verivski


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts