Saturday in Philadelphia

      The dress I am wearing today I found on the Anthropologie website and it was love at the first look. I've been looking for something comfortable and stylish at the same time for a while and when I saw this cozy dress I realized - this is it! Of course, I wouldn't wear it to work, but for a city walk or a day on the shore with a snug pair of shoes, what could be better?

      I love when style and comfort come together. It feels like I can walk for miles and enjoy myself wearing the right outfit, which is so important. And, even though, I am a big fan of high heels and office dress code, sometimes we all need some rest from being too professional and excessive.

      Enjoy your weekend, everyone!











Dress - Anthropologie here, Shoes - Anthropologie here, Bag - Valentina here
Sunglasses - Ray Ban here, Jewelry - here

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Great idea to make this kind of blog! I looooove all outfits! Getting some ideas to organize my wardrobe. And by the way, pictures are very professional.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts