White and Black

      I think black and white is my favorite combination of colors, and I am not just talking about my wardrobe. In real life that mix also has a meaning.  It was especially relevant when I was younger; it was very hard to admit that other colors also existed in my life - it was easier to put every person or situation through a black/white filter.

      Well, then a lot of things happened in my life and I am not that strict anymore about the "black/white" rules, but I still sometimes follow them in my closet.

      You will see a lot of outfits on me with only two colors involved. But I think it is not bad at all when we are talking about clothing and accessories.



      Even though this bag looks a little big, I still like it a lot. It looks very summery and festive.




      I also wore accessories in the same colors. My Olga (daughter) would say that it is "matchy-matchy," but what can I do? I am "old school" and even through I am working on it, it is still hard to move on with some old habits.



      Enjoy your evening, everyone!



Dress - DKNY, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Arcadia, similar here,
 Jewelry - NY&Company,  T.J. Maxx

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts