Almost Friday

      Couple of days ago my girlfriend and I decided to go to a sushi place for dinner to catch up. I had an hour after work until the time we were supposed to meet, that's why I stopped by the house and changed my work clothes. I have a dress code at work and when I get a chance to switch to something more comfortable I always do.

     Jeans are usually my Friday and weekend uniform. But today I really wanted to feel relaxed, I didn't want to wear anything fashionable or fancy, even though I am all about it. Do you have days like that?

     And today I just want to show how I prefer to wear low rise (mid-rise) skinny jeans. As I mentioned in the Black Jeans post, I always cover the waist and hips areas with right length of a shirt or a sweater.

      I chose these shoes because even though they look very high they are still very snug and easy to wear. 






     In addition, we need to remember that shoes close to our skin tone make our legs look longer.





     Happy almost Friday, my friends!

Shirt -Calvin Klein Jeans, Jeans - Guess here, Shoes -Steve Madden, Bag Marino Orlandi
Necklace - Express, Earrings -Loft


Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts