Evening in Brooklyn

      I feel the best when my family gets together.  The biggest support and the deepest understanding, they come from my daughter and my husband. They are my island of peace and security. Sometimes, I believe Evgeny and Olga can read my mind, which makes our talks very easy and sincere. And sometimes, I even don’t need to say or explain anything - they still know what is going on with me. That’s why, every time when Olga invites us to spend couple of days together at her apartment in Brooklyn, I always say “Yes” right away.

      This time I didn’t bring anything fancy or trendy clothes, I didn’t want to put on any heels or create a stylish look. I wanted some rest inside and out, including my outfit.  I needed comfort and joy. And I made a great decision by choosing items made with natural fabric. Linen is probably one of my favorites.  I always feel different when wearing natural clothes; it always gives more rest and snug.

      To me - natural fabrics, even cotton or linen, always make any item look more expensive. I try not to wear synthetics. No matter how interesting and stylish a model is, synthetic fabrics make it look cheap. It could be a combination of natural and synthetic fabrics, but not 100% of synthetics.





      That evening I felt so good… The combination of a great weather, gorgeous Prospect Park, super comfortable outfit, and my favorite companions made my day unbelievably full of happiness and gratefulness!

 





   Have a peaceful evening, everyone!


Sweater - Anthropologie, Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes - Michael Kors, Necklace - Express
Bracelet - a gift, Bag - Marco Buggiani

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski and Olga Moskatova

Comments

Popular Posts