Forgotten item

       Do you check clearance areas in the stores? Usually I don't, because my thought is - if nobody wanted it why would I want it? But couple of times my eyes caught pretty interesting pieces there. One of them was pants which I am wearing today. They were on final sale at Gap Store, non-returnable, just for $6.00. I tried them on, they fit perfectly. But when I got home and put them on again, I found that the length looked really weird and none of the shoes matched with these pants. I hung them in my closet and successfully forgot about them.

       Recently I ordered a top on-line from Anthropologie (I am showing it today) and tried to pair it with skirts and pants from my wardrobe and surprisingly, one year later, I found these pants. I decided to play a little bit with the whole look. I matched them with different shoes, accessories, but something was still off until I rolled up the hems.

      It turned out like a great casual look. Comfortable, relaxing and easy to wear. I liked both looks - with wedges and with heels. I think in both ways the whole look seems good.





Lesson of the day: don't give up, play with the clothes in different ways until 
you make it work for you!








Top - Anthropologie here, Pants - Gap, Shoes (Wedges) - Rocket Dog
Shoes (Heels) - Anne Michelle, Bag - Stone Mountain,  Earrings - Anthropologie here,  
Bracelet - Friend's gift, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos: by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Love your top with those olive green pants. I have a couple of pairs of olive pants and just picked up an olive skirt recently. One of my favorite items to wear with olive is my mustard cardi. Nice blog! I enjoy the fact that you style what you have instead of tons of new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen! It is my point, I am sure that we all have enough items in our closets to create great and fresh outfits. Thanks for your support!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts