One dress - three looks

     This dress has lately been the biggest disagreement between Evgeny and me. He found it at the Anthropologie store and asked me to try it on. I did it and I didn’t like how it looked on me. I said that I don’t want it, but when I left the fitting room he responded right away that we are going to buy this dress, he liked it so much. I started arguing with him that it’s not my style, I don’t know how to make it work for me… Unfortunately, all my reasons were hopeless. He just took that dress and went to the cashier.

      I was thinking: “Well… I’ll let him buy this dress now, and I will return it later”.  We came home and I even didn’t take it out of the bag probably for a month. But couple of days ago I decided to try it on one more time and it turned out that I liked it. I tried different looks and surprisingly it worked for me pretty well.

      Of course, every print takes more time to figure out how to match it with other items. Unlike bold colors, it doesn’t go with everything, but there is still variety of choices.

1.City look
Practical, snug, dynamic




 Jacket - Express, Dress - Anthropologie, Belt - Michael Kors, Shoes - Michael Kors
Bag - Valentina, Necklace - friend's gift, Earrings and Necklace - Macy's

2.Office look
Appropriate, comfortable, easy to convert for after-work event




 Cardigan - Macy's here , Dress - Anthropologie, Belt - Michael Kors, 
Shoes - INC International Concept, Bag - Michael Kors, Jewelry - friend's gift

3.Evening look
Works for any evening event – parties, theater, dinner…




 Dress - Anthropologie, Shoes - BCBGeneration here, Earrings - Alfani, Ring - Express
Bag - RossellaD

      We had a wonderful time that evening in Media with Evgeny, and I thanked him for being assertive and made me keep this dress!


Comments

  1. I know this necklace in the first look! I love how you take this casual dress to very dressy with red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see it says "friend's gift". I should ask you to make more necklaces for me when you weren't that busy. Honestly, it is one of my favorite, and every time when somebody asks me: "Where did I buy it?", I love to answer: "My friend made it for me!"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts