Perfect length

       I bought this skirt last year on a Christmas sale and thought it is going to be a one-time-wear item. But later I realized that I really like it, especially for the summer season.  It goes almost with every top from my wardrobe and it has the perfect length which means I can wear it with different style of shoes.

      Today I want to show how I style it with flats. I think it looks perfect. I found that not every skirt goes well with flats, it is all about the proportions. But in my opinion, the length of a skirt which just covers my knees looks perfect with every kind of shoes - flats, keds, wages, heels... 

      This look is very comfortable and appropriate for work.






      And if you have an event to attend after, just throw a pair of heels in your bag. It is all you need to switch your look from office to an evening time.





      I also want you to pay attention to mixing these two prints - a top and a skirt. I found this match very interesting, even though I didn't buy these two things as a set, to me they work pretty well together. What do you think?



Top - Express, Skirt - Express, Shoes - Guess, Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - Macy's,
Bracelet - Express, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love how the top and skirt go together. They seem like they were meant for one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! I think so too, even though I bought the skirt one year later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts