Sailor style

       Do you have in your wardrobe items that stay in there almost forever? Honestly, I do.  I have a few things that I cannot get rid of. One of them - a pair of pants I was wearing today. They have been with me for almost ten years and I still can't let go of them. Simply, I love this piece of my clothing and all these years every time I put them on, I feel well-dressed and stylish. And they still look very trendy and modern, don't they? I call that type of clothes 'ageless'!

      Evgeny (my husband) bought these pants at T.J.Maxx when we just came to the USA and I fell in love with them right at that moment. Great quality of fabric, very well made, perfect fit, classic design...

      Even though I am a kind of person who loves to update my closet pretty often, I still have my favorites which stay with me a very long time. And I still enjoy wearing them a lot! Do you have any clothes that stay in your wardrobe for ten years?

 



   Sailor style is definitely the one of my favorites!


Once again, I love this bag! Like I said before - it goes almost with everything!



Today I am wearing minimum of accessories... To me it is already a very busy outfit.



To our fabulousness!



Top - friend's gift, Pants - Diane von Furstenberg, Scarf - from Macy's, Shoes - Guess
Earrings - Express, similar here, Bracelet - BCBGMaxazria
Bag - Marino Orlandi, similar here

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Great outfit! But the best thing is that 10 years later you still are in the same weight and size category.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tatyana! Honestly, I gained 10 pounds, but these pants have the best feature, I can control the waist by the string belt on the back.

      Delete
    2. Than I love these pants even more...

      Delete
  2. I love the stars and stripes, Tatiana. I have a linen jacket that is a "sailor" style (from J.Jill) that I have had for ten years or so, and I cannot get rid of it. I only wear it a few times a year, but I love it every time I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, I love this combination too! It is hard to believe, but Eugene made me wear that scarf. I didn't want to, but he said that it looks complete together. And I am happy that I am not alone with keeping items in a closet for ten years! I think - it's great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts