Wrong length

      Today I want to talk a little bit about the length of pants, because the wrong length can ruin the whole look, no matter how beautiful each piece is. I bought these pants recently and didn’t get a chance to try them on at home and look at myself closer. And it didn't take long to realize that the result was not a desirable one - I was in the middle of Manhattan wearing pants which were way too long. It wasn’t the end of the world, but I definitely didn’t enjoy my look, I felt like it didn’t belong to me.

      In this case I said to myself – "Choose the shoes with 1 inch higher heels or cut 1 inch off, but never ever wear them like you did it today." The wrong length does me a disfavor!





      You can see that no matter how well the whole outfit was put together, it didn’t look polished. This 1 extra inch ruined everything! The right length of pants is very important, it is the key. They shouldn’t be too long or too short.





      And now I want to show you exactly the same look but with different shoes, the right ones. Doesn’t it look better?


Top - Anthropologie, Pants -Anthropologie here, Shoes - Rocket Dog
Shoes on the last picture - Steve Madden, Bag - Marco Buggiani, Watch - Burberry here,
Sunglasses- Ray Ban, Necklace - Olga's gift, Earrings - Anthropologie

Photos by Evgeny Verivski and Olga Moskatova

Comments

Popular Posts