Boho-style jeans

     Every time when I put on these jeans I ask myself: "Are they appropriate for my age?" Even though they fit perfectly, sometimes I feel like their style is created for younger girls. But at the same time, I love how they look on me. I wear them with pleasure and feel very confident.

     It has never been my style before, but now I am really into the boho-style items in my closet. I've noticed that I started paying more and more attention to these pieces. I would say that boho-style makes me feel free and stylish at the same time, and I would like to have more pieces like that in my wardrobe.

      What do you think about me wearing these jeans? Should I do it at my age?







      That night we had such a great time with my friends attending an exhibition of my friend's son. We were all very impressed by his art. Highly recommend to visit this event!





Sweater -Anthropologie, Jeans - Free People, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Valentina
Earrings - NY&Company


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I think your tagline says it all--It is about self-expression. Wear what you want and feel good in--isn't that your message. The jeans remind me of the 60s--kind of retro (is that what Boho means?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Madeline! You are absolutely right! But I still have the moments when I doubt in my choices. Thank you for your support and, yes, it is America's 60s, or as you called it a hippie style! I love it!
      Delete

      Delete
  2. Tanusha, jeans look very stylish and you wear it very well. Casual, and yet dressy. I agree with Madeline, wear what you enjoy wearing. You have a great sense of style and if something is not right, you will know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you will let me know if something is not right!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts