A little bit of bright

      I've never divide my clothes by color for each season. It just has never came up in my mind that clothes colors for fall and spring are supposed to be different. But couple of years ago I've noticed that store displays for the fall season are darker and deeper, than for spring. They have darker yellow and green, burgundy, olive and brown colors. And I started following these rules, because it looked right and appropriate to me.

      But today, I don't know why, I picked a a light green leather jacket in my wardrobe which I usually wear in spring. All of a sudden I decided that before a long gray winter time I should wear something really bright to remind myself that dark colors are not forever. I just wanted to cheer myself up a little bit.

      Do you usually divide your clothes by seasons?












Jacket - Bogner, Sweater and Pants - Loft, Boots - Nina New York, Bag - Arcadia
Scarf - friend's gift, Sunglasses -D&G, Earrings - Express

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I divide my fabric by season because of our extreme cold and extreme heat. I don't divide the colors though some I just don't feel like wearing in a season. I think it depends on the weather and my mood! I love your look here though. Very classy!

    Julia
    www.whenthegirlsrule.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Julia! I agree with you, it all depends on my mood also!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tatiana - that lovely jacket looks fantastic on you. One of my favourite colours! I do confess that I tend to wear bright colours in the summer and mostly black and grey in the winter. But then, I do live in the UK where it rains a lot....

    Gail
    www.isthismutton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Gail! I love this color too! And, of course, when it rains it's hard to wear something bright...

      Delete
  3. If it feels right to wear, it is right - that is my rule. With that, I do tend to wear warmer colors in the fall. Love this jacket and the outfit! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Totally agree with you. Recently I started paying more attention to the seasons even in my make up, which is probably weird. But follow your own rule - it is the best thing to do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts