Low rated sweater

      As days are getting shorter, it’s harder to take pictures outside. Evgeny and I have full-time jobs plus his schedule is not always the same, and by the time we get home, the sun almost goes down. That’s why today’s session we had at home and there probably will be more of these to come. And even though I don’t like it, there is nothing I can do about it, this season I need to be more patient.

      I bought this sweater last spring on a big sale. It had a very low rating from people’s reviews, most of which were about shedding. The customers were saying that all their underneath tops were covered in black threads by the end of day of wearing that knit jacket. But  I still ordered it, I just fell in love with the color, and price also was very attractive, only $19.98 instead of $148.00.

      When I got it, I turned it inside out right away and started to comb the sweater with a big massage brush. Yes, there was a lot of threads, but after this procedure there wasn’t any falling threads anymore. I tried it on and was so happy that I didn’t listen to anyone and took this risk. This sweater is cozy, soft and very, very warm. But what I love the most is that this sweater looks very unique, I’ve got a lot of compliments on it.








      Never make your decision on somebody else's opinion and experience. It is always good to listen to all cons and pros, but there is always a way to make it work even if It didn’t work for others!


Sweater and Jeans - Anthropologie, Turtleneck - Gupio, Shoes - Michael Kors,
Bag - Valentina, Necklace - Express

Photo by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, because you know how to sew and are comfortable with fabrics, you knew there was a way to get rid of the pesky threads that others would not have known. Good for you for taking a chance on the sweater (especially at the price). It is unique and so "you."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, Madeline! But I also like to experiment. Thank you, I love this sweater!

      Delete
  2. I think you're right---it's good to know what other people had issues with so you can figure out either how to fix them or not to even go there!
    I'm so glad you bought it---it's absolutely fabulous Tatiana!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie, thank you very much! I am sorry I just saw your comment! You are absolutely right!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts