My new style of shoes

      As you all have probably noticed, I am a big lover of high heels. But when a big trip comes up it is impossible to walk blocks after blocks in uncomfortable shoes. To be honest – sneakers are not my style even though they are in trend now. I still prefer more elegant shoes and boots. This fall I was looking for something trendy and comfortable at the same time.

      One evening we stopped by at TJMaxx, Evgeny was looking for some earphones for his phone and I was just walking around waiting for him. My eyes caught a pair of shoes, and even though they were not my style at all I decided to try them on anyway. Not my shape, not my type of heel, but surprisingly I liked how they looked on me and one big bonus – they were so comfortable.

       I hesitated, but Evgeny said right away: “Let’s buy them and try them on at home again. If you don’t like them – just return them.” It was a great idea! Of course, they stayed in my closet. And last weekend I already got to wear them on our trip to Harrisburg. We were on our feet the whole day, and all I want to say is they are ones of the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned!










Next time all I need to remember is - don’t hesitate, give something new a chance to make a difference in my look!


Coat - Jessica Simpson, Turtleneck - Chapter Club here, Jeans - Anthropologie
Shoes - Steve Madden, Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Escada

Photos by: Olga Moskatova and Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love those shoes. I, too, have an idea of what my shoes look like and I rarely find "my style" at Macy's or TJ Maxx, etc. But everyone once in a while, I find the perfect paid of shoes or boots. Thanks for the reminder to keep looking and trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Madeline! And what is the most important - to try something new. Thank you, I love them too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts