A city lover

      I've always wanted to live in a big city. I was a city woman back in Russia and I still miss that lifestyle. I don't mind when it gets too noisy or too crowded,  when I need to walk blocks after blocks or take public transportation. The big cities always make me feel very inspired. I always start believing that everything is possible if I really want something in case I am ready to work hard towards my dreams. I just feel like I belong there.

      Today we went to Philadelphia for a little stroll and even though the weather wasn't that nice we still enjoyed the city a lot. I am impressed with how many beautiful places are hidden in our city. Every turn and corner have something to show. We should come here more often and discover more new areas in the city.
      Do you like to live in the big cities or in the suburbs?












Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger, Turtleneck - Chapter Club here, Skirt - Loft, Boots - Nina New York
Tights - Express, Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - Express

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


 

Comments

  1. Tatiana, As I read your blogs and look at your styles and the brands you pick, I think a career in fashion might be where you need to be. Maybe a personal shopper at Neiman Marcus or even Macys (but I think Neimans or Saks would be the level where you would do well). Or maybe something else connected with fashion--you know style and quality and brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, thank you so much for your support! It is exactly I would love to do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts