Different shades of one color

      Are you ready for a New Year party? 

      In Russia it is a big deal to celebrate the New Year. That's why today I went to the King of Prussia Mall to find something special for that night. I love this Mall because it is all about fashion for me. This place has a big concentration of the most popular brands in the world. I can walk here forever!

      Today I want to show you how I matched three different undertones together - a necklace, a bag and shoes. They all have different shade, but the same main color (burgundy).  The shoes are real burgundy, the necklace is vinous and the bag is violet. I really like how they look together, even though they are not the same.








       I found it very interesting that this combination didn't look too busy and didn't make the look tasteless, but I think in this situation it worked because the main color was the same.


Turtleneck - Chapter Club here, Pants - Anthropologie, Coat and Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Bag - Makowski, Earrings - Macy's, Necklace - friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts