Dress that speaks for itself

      Have you noticed that some clothes in our closets don't need to be accessorized or mixed with other items? They stand out alone, without any help. Today I wanted to show another dress from my wardrobe in three different looks, but I realized that this dress is too individualistic to mix it with anything else.

      I tried to put a couple of jackets on, sparkly jewelry, different styles of shoes to dress it up or down, but it didn't go with any of those tricks. It is good enough by itself, it doesn't need anything extra to look better.

      I don't need to do any work to make this dress look more interesting because it already speaks for itself well enough! Just a simple pair of earrings, black shoes and a bag and I am ready to conquer the world.









Dress - Ralph Lauren, Shoes and Bag - Michael Kors,  Tights - Express,
Watch - Apple here, Earrings - Jones New York

Photo by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I feel that way about the red and black print dress (the one I bought in Ireland a few years ago). I wear my black pashmina with it and red or black earrings, but it cannot take anything else. Thanks for this post; I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline. I love this kind of cloth in my wardrobe. It helps to make a decision about what to wear so much easier, doesn't it? Because in this case all we need - just to put the dress on!

      Delete
  2. I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this?
    heel shoes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts