Accessories

       I found it interesting how a set of sparkly jewelry and a clutch can turn the whole outfit look dressy and festive; without these accessories it would be a pretty casual look.

      That's why a couple of years ago I started to pay more attention to the little things like jewelry, bags and scarves. Sometimes, adding just a scarf on a neck makes the whole outfit look different.

       These days I buy accessories whenever  I find something interesting for a reasonable price, even if  I don't need them at the time. Like today I am wearing a set of jewelry from Anthropologie. At first, I thought it was a little bit too much, but now I am wearing this set pretty often for evening time. I think it is a very good statement piece for my outfit. And I am 100% positive that it is not going out of style for a long time.

       Believe it or not, but I had never worn jewelry in Russia, only real gold and silver. But in the US I became a big fan of a different kind of accessories, and I love it! I think it looks modern, interesting and stylish, and you can dress it up or dress down, depending on situation.




      What do you prefer to wear?





Jacket and Top - Loft, Pants - Gap, Shoes - Nine West,  Clutch - Olga's gift,
Earrings and Necklace - Anthropologie

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love the jewelry, Tatiana. It looks either art deco or maybe Aztec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! I love it too, and it was such a great price, I couldn't stay.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts