Dots and stripes

      I bought this sweater a year ago, I loved it because it looked different from most of my clothes, the little dots added some attraction to this item. But, when I tried to pair it with the bottoms I realized that not every pair of pants or jeans went well with it. The length of that sweater made my torso look longer, the proportions didn't work right for the most of combinations. I knew I had to find the right way to wear it properly, I didn't want to return it.

      And then, in Olga's closet (my daughter) I found a perfect piece to make this sweater work in the right way. The stripes of this blouse make me look taller and thinner, and at the same time the length of this item helps to change my body proportions in the right direction.


      I like the combination of stripes and dotes, in my view it looks interesting and not boring. Especially, with a pair of one my favorite jeans...






      I am ready for going out tonight!


Sweater - Anthropologie, Blouse - H&M, Jeans - Guess, Boots - Nine West,
Bag - Arcadia, Earrings and Ring - Express

#SaturdayShareLinkUp

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts