Over-the-knee boots

      Today, for the first time in the whole winter season we finally got some snow.  I am  a person of four seasons, I need them all. That's why, at the winter time I love to get a couple of good snow storms.

      These over-the-knee boots have stayed in my closet for long time. I bought them probably seven or eight years ago. But they still look like brand-new because I don't get a chance to wear them often. They are too warm for our region. But in days like these I really enjoy to put them on and walk.

      They are very warm and comfortable, the one only thing - they are not trendy anymore... But I still wear them with pleasure!









Coat - Ralph Lauren, Leggings - JOE Fresh, Boots - Makowski, Bag - Arcadia, Scarf - Guess, Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - Jones New York



Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. I love these boots especially the tops at the back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! I love them too! I think they would be great for your area!

      Delete
  2. I think you are mistaken. These over the knee boots are hot!
    And so they look on you.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts