Denim and leopard print

        I remember when my daughter bought this trench coat, I liked it so much. I thought at that moment that I should buy something like that for myself. It will never go out of style...

      And this past weekend she came to visit us and brought this trench coat. She knew how much I liked it and she decided to give it to me. I was very surprised and happy at the same time. Thank you, Olga!

      This trench coat can go with almost everything. But today I want to show how I style this coat with different colors of animal print. I love the combination of denim and leopard. It's been in trend forever...

     Which of these combinations do you like more?

     1. This outfit I would wear for a daytime or for work. It looks professional and sharp. 
I can go anywhere without thinking that it's a little too much. 
Just regular, casual look for any event.







Trench coat - Clothes, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Rossella D,  Scarf - Anne Klein
Belt - Calvin Klein, Earrings - TJMaxx, Bracelet - NY&Company


     2. This outfit I would wear more for fun. I see myself in these shoes and a belt going out after work with my friends. I would wear it as a dress for sitting outside of a restaurant 
with a cup of coffee or glass of wine. 







Trench coat - Clothes, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Valentina,  Belt - NY&Company
Earrings - Express, Brouche - friend's gift


http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love both outfits! I love how with a little detail you completely change up the look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts