French touch

      This outfit was created for me with the help of two wonderful French ladies - Seda and Conni. They are originally from France and they own one of my favorite boutiques - Touche Accessories, which is located in King of Prussia Mall, PA. I love this place very much, I can always find there something really different from other stores. They both have exceptional taste and they always full of good advice.

      Last year I was looking for something beautiful and interesting for my birthday party and I couldn't find anything I liked. I always keep in mind- if I need something really different, it is time to visit my French ladies! Of course, they always have something I would never find anywhere else, plus their sizes belong to me. I know my exact size and it never changes in their boutique, not like in American stores.

      I explained to them what I was looking for, turned my head and saw a beautiful skirt on a mannequin, and from the first sight I knew - it was mine. Seda helped me to find a top  and a necklace, and 10 minutes later I was ready to pay for this outfit. It fit me perfectly!

      She looked at me very attentively and said: "Red suede heels, french manicure, little stud earrings, skin-tone tights - and you'll be the best at your party!"

      I gave her a hug... It was unbelievable how much she cared about how I looked! She teaches and helps me every time I come!




     What can I say? I love this look! Every time when I put it on, I feel on top of the world! It is so me!






     Thank you so much my lovely French Ladies! You understand me without me speaking a word...

With my daughter


Top, Skirt, Necklace -Toche' Accessories Boutique, Shoes - BCBGeneration
Bag - RossellaD,  Earrings - Chapter Club


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love this outfit, and you look so confident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! I love it too. You are right, I feel very confident in this clothes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts