New-old outfit

      Another set from my wardrobe which has been in my closet for ten years. I remember how much I liked this sweater when I found it at Filene's Basement. It was a little bit pricy, but I couldn't resist. It met all my requirements - quality, color, style. Of course, I bought it!

     And since then, every time I wore this piece, I really enjoyed it. Here is a bright side of well-made clothes - it always pays off. We pay more at first, but if I count how many times I wore it, it turns out that, ten years later,  it is not that expensive anymore and is still in good shape. And, surprisingly, it is still in style. Aren't off the shoulder tops in a big trend this season?

     Same situation with a skirt. In my opinion, it doesn't look out of style at all and I love the color - bright and festive. Especially for a sunny, warm, vernal day like today!

     And the most pleasant thing - it didn't cost me anything to create this outfit. Like I said - I have enough clothes in my closet to create a fresh, new outfit without spending any money. And I am sure - so do you!










Sweater - Adrienne Vittadini, Skirt - NY&Company, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Marina Orlandi
Belt - American Eagle, Earrings - NY&Company, Sunglasses - Dolce Gabbana


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Very cute outfit, Tatiana. I love the color of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! I love this skirt too. I've tried to get rid off this skirt a couple of times and realized that I am not ready yet.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts