Long cardigan

     Today I am wearing another timeless piece from my wardrobe  - a wool/cashmere cardigan. I found this long cardigan probably four or five years ago at TJMaxx, and since then I've been wearing it with great pleasure every spring and fall seasons. It looks different from all my clothes due to its the length and the fact that it neither has any buttons nor a belt.

      Again, well made Italian piece which is not easy to find these days. I thing it will never go out of style, that's why all these years I haven't even had any thoughts to get rid of this item. Instead, I always give it extra care: hand wash, bring outside and hang for a couple of days on the really hot, sunny days to protect from moths.

      It is interesting, but I don't have too many items in my closet for which I care so much. What about you?










Cardigan - Cocogio, Shirt - H&M, Pants - Gap, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Arcadia
Earrings and Ring - TJMaxx, Necklace - friend's gift, Belt - NY&Company,  
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. The sweater is beautiful. I have a few pieces I handle with extra care--two sweaters I bought in Ireland 20+ years ago and one I knitted out of yarn I bought in Ireland 20+ years ago. I also have a cashmere sweater I handle with care. Although wool may no longer be very popular, it is the best for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mom loves a sweater from Ireland which you gave me. She also handles it with extra care. Madeline, wow, 20+years sound like you've done a great work with these pieces!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts