Stroll in a park

       I was always sure that for a stroll in the park I definitely have to wear sportwear. I was thinking that it is all about activities and regular clothes are not appropriate for walking in the park areas. But why did I think so? Who said that every time I go there I have to look like I am ready to exercise?

      Today was a beautiful day to be outside and I really wanted to spend some time just walking somewhere in the nature. However this time I wanted to wear something light and springy, but not a t-short with leggins. I decided to try something different.

      I didn't plan to take any pictures, but when Evgeny looked at me, he asked: "Why not? I like your outfit - simple and cute. Let's take some..." And I repeated after him - "Truly, why not?"

      We had a great time walking, talking and enjoying the warm, spring day together. And I realized that my look seemed totally fine and I felt very comfortable in this outfit for a little stroll in that beautiful park. Maybe I looked a little different from others, but who said that it's a bad thing?











Sweater - H&M, Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes - Michael Kors,  Scarf - Vince Camuto
Clutch - Guess, Earrings - Evgeny's gift, Sunglasses -Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I used to wear a long skirt when I travelled because I found skirts more comfortable than jeans (back before leggings). Even on long car trips, I preferred a skirt. I like your outfit--very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Madeline! They are definitely more comfortable then jeans.

      Delete
  2. What beautiful pictures! Such a gorgeous place. And I love your outfit, totally something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! It is a beautiful place - Riddley Creek State Park. We love to go there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts