A beach dress

      It's interesting..., the dress I am wearing today we bought seven years ago in Atlantic City, NJ for Olga. And now, seven years later, we are in Atlantic City again and this dress is still "alive". But now - it's mine, I took it after Olga.

      I think this dress is still relevant even today. Simple shape, light, comfortable, restful - exactly what I need for a day on the shore. Long sleeves protect me well from a sunburn. Especially I love the color, I think that white is a perfect color for a beach time.

     I personally prefer wearing dresses or skirts near the ocean, for me they are more comfortable and help me feel more relaxed then pants or shorts do. That's why I am definitely keeping this white dress in my closet for days like today. Thank you Olga, again!










Dress - Michael Kors, Jacket -Express, Shoes - Marc Fisher LTD, Bag - Valentina
Earrings - NY&Company, Bracelet - Friend's gift, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Linking up with

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love this dress. It is a perfect summer dress--light, airy, simple and also beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! Yes, it is. I also love that this dress keeps me protected from the sun.

      Delete
  2. The dress is gorgeous on you! I especially love it with the denim jacket - that's exactly how I would wear it too! Beautiful. By the way, your photos are absolutely STUNNING!
    Suzy xx
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suzy! I'll let my husband know about his photos!

      Delete
  3. Love your beach dress. Chilling on the sand and listening to the sound of the ocean is meant to be relaxing, If you are going to the beach then I would recommend trying kaftan dress. Recently I have come across Komal Trading where I have brought online beach kaftans Australia which comes in amazing new designs, trendy styles, and in vibrant color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely check their website.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts