Short jacket

     Recently, I got my order from Macy's. There were five items and one of them was a jacket I am wearing today. I wasn't sure if it worked well for me, but anyway I decided to order and try it on. I am not tall (5'4 tall) and I know that short tops might make me look shorter, that's why I am very careful with that length. But I really liked this piece.

     Well... This jacket definitely needs high-rise wide-leg pants or jeans, which I don't have now, but they are already on my "Must buy list".

     And while  I am looking for them, I decided to try to make it work with skinny jeans and a long shirt. In my opinion the shirt is a little bit long, but besides that I like it.

    I ended up with returning three items back, but this short jacket definitely stays with me.










Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger, Jeans - Armani Exchange, Shirt - Free People, Shoes - Nine West,
Bag - Arcadia, Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Cute outfit, Tatiana--perfect for July 4th, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! I agree with you, but I am afraid it will be too hot.

      Delete
  2. It is because these designers have designed their products in such a way that no matter what type of design you choose for the wraps, you will find out a great collection of dresses for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts