Off shoulder top

       Probably, everyone has noticed that off shoulder tops are a big trend this season, that's why I couldn't resist to buy one also. I found it on line at Macy's and could't wait till it arrived. I love the light fabric and especially the print, I think it is very summery.

      But let me tell you - wearing off shoulder tops is not an easy thing to do. The top keeps going up and I need to pull it down once in a while. However, sometimes we need to suffer a little bit in order to keep things work. I don't mind doing it at all because I really like this new piece in my wardrobe. I hope it is still going to be in style next summer.










Top - Ralph Lauren,  Pants - Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes and Bag - Guess
Earrings - NY&Company, Bracelet - Friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Love the colors and if the style changes, maybe you can just pull it up onto your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, unfortunately, it is not going to work this way, because the top doesn't have shirring in the front and in the back. But I am sure I will wear it anyway next summer. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. love the colours in your top. Don't forget to come link up on A Labour of Fashion. Would love to have you join us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts