Last days of summer

      The warm season flies with different, much higher pace and I always feel that I don't have enough time to wear all my summer clothes. Even though I spend much more time outside there is still always something on my rack I haven't gotten a chance to wear at least once.

      For example, let's take this top which got as a present from my friend Raisa last spring. Isn't cute? I loved it from the first sight, but there were always something - too hot, too dressy, not appropriate... And now in the end of summer, I decided that it cannot go into a box with summer clothes before I wear at least one time.

      It is a very busy, bright piece that's why it didn't get too much time and work to create my look today. Simple and at the same time stylish for a Saturday stroll in the town, in my opinion.




      Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!







Blouse - Friend's gift, Cullotes and Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West
Bag - Michael Kors, Bracelet - BCBG, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Cute outfit, Tatiana. I think you could also wear this top with jeans for a very casual look (just my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Madeline! I tried it with a pair of jeans and I liked it. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts