Denim Dress

       When I saw this dress in a store I immediately imagined how many options of wearing it I could create in the whole year. I can wear it by itself in summer time, with T-shirts and  blouses in spring and fall, and with turtlenecks and sweaters for winter. Don't you love these kind of items?

      Of course, I bought it without any doubts. Today was a rainy day and on our way to see our friends we just stopped by Lowe's and asked the staff if we could take a few pictures for my blog. The cashier lady let us do it with a smile on her face. Thank you very much.

     The light for these pictures may not have been the best, but my mood was, because I really liked my new dress!

Do you have any garments in your closet that you can wear in any season?










Denim Dress here - Anthropologie, Top - Forever 21, Shoes - Nine West, Clutch - Guess,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Necklace - NY&Company, Earrings - friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. It is good to have you back. Love all of these recent outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! It is good to be back!

      Delete
  2. I also love these pictures of the flowers. Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stopped at Lowe's and the staff let us take those pictures. It was raining outside.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts