Happy Halloween!

      On Sunday we went to our local Linvilla farm to buy a few pumpkins and fresh apples. It was a beautiful day. I really enjoyed spending time at this place despite the big crowd of people. I like the atmosphere of that place - very homey and cozy. At the beginning of the holiday season, Linvilla always looks like it is from an episode of a movie and I am a part of it.
      I wanted to feel comfy that day and decided to wear a very simple and snag outfit. This plaid shirt I got from my Olga and at first, I thought I would never ever wear this kind of clothes. But it turned out to be one of my favorite pieces for days when I want to take a break from the fashionable side of me.

      Even though I didn't put anything special and interesting that day I still got a compliment from a girl who after gazing my outfit, started unbuttoning her plaid shirt wanting to repeat the look after me. It was so sweet!








      It is hard to believe, but today is the last day of October. Happy Halloween, everyone!



Plaid shirt - Olive+Oak, T-shirt - Forever 21, Jeans - Guess, Boots - Prada, Bag - Stone Mountain,
Earrings - Macy's, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, Everything you put on becomes an "outfit." You make a plaid shirt look like fashion. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your color palette between the plaid shirt and those cute boots! Super fabulous!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paulo, thank you very much! And thank you for your time!

      Delete
  3. Love this casual, everyday look! Those booties are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. This casual look is perfect for the farmers market and pumpkin shopping! I love the plaid shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts