Not a fall color outfit

      Even though a fall season is my favorite, I have noticed that my closet still doesn't contain many items of the right colors for this season. I practically don't have any beige, orange, olive, brown garments, only a couple. I have never divided my clothes by seasons and have never thought that way before I started my blog.

      Checking my timeline on Instagram this morning I realized that I am so not ready for the fall season at all. Every style blogger that I follow shows outfits with appropriate colors - dark red, green and yellow; all different shades of brown, burgundy..., and I am probably the only one who chose light pink color for the middle of October. But with this bright sun and 72 degrees outside I felt like it was spring again. Why not? And who says that it is wrong?

      Today we spent another beautiful, warm day in Philadelphia. And honestly, it doesn't matter what color my outfit is, the only one thing that matters how feel wearing it. And I want to admit - I was feeling great!

      Do you divide your clothes by season?










Sweater - H&M, Skirt - Anthropologie, Shoes - Michael Kors
Bag - Guess, Earrings - Express
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Love how you put the slip on sneakers with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, Growing up, I had definite spring/summer and fall/winter wardrobes, but when I lived in Canada, I got over most of that because we needed wool sweater even in spring and late summer. Now, I have a few pieces that I put away at the end of a season (things that look too summery or too wintery) but mostly I wear my same clothes all year (in winter I just wear tights (or now I am actually wearing leggings) with my skirts and dresses). I don't wear much wool or corduroy any more--which I would only wear in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your answer, Madeline. I have noticed that I also don't have clothes for every season. The only one division I do - warm and light clothes. Even though I like all fall colors, I don't have any items of these colors in my wardrobe. I have always thought that all these colors are too dark for me and instead of brown or dark green, for example, I would prefer just black. I have many black items. Probably it is time for some changes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts