City mood

       Last Saturday we decided to spend the afternoon in Philadelphia. I didn't want to dress up, but at the same time going in a big city always makes we want to wear something more than just jeans and flats. Sometimes I like to feel more like a city lady than a tourist.

      Of course, wearing heels in a big city is not a good idea, especially if you have an event to attend or an exhibition to see. But I am talking about days when I just want to have a slow walk  on Walnut or Chestnut Street and after, have a seat in a cozy cafe and have a glass of wine or a cup of good coffee.

       That's why I choose a very simple outfit, but at the same time I felt very comfortable walking in heels in downtown of Philadelphia. The jacket has been in my closet for years and I am still not ready to break apart with it.

       We spent a great time together. The weather was amazing.... I think it was the last weekend before long season of cold weather, rain and snow. I am very happy we did it.










Jacket - Hekla&Co, Top - J.Crew, Pants - Cache', Shoes - Nine West,  Bag - Michael Kors, 
Earrings - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Comments

  1. I like the jacket and how it looks like wool, but closer up it looks knit. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy outfit. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party. Timeless chic fall outfit. You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning.. fixated the style! you are looking so fun you can wear it as both a knitwear coats and a jeans , and whichever way it wraps so delightfully! i'm so great to see this styled looks so shocking.
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts