New wrap scarf

      On Saturday night I decided to go to King of Prussia Mall with no special reason but to do some window shopping. I always enjoy looking at the stores during the holiday season. I was not in shopping mood until I saw a wrap scarf at Anthropologie which I am wearing in today's post.

      I felt the scarf's fabric first and then wrapped it around my neck. And at this moment I realized that I desperately want it. Soft, cozy - it is exactly what I need to survive in these rainy, chilly days...
To my surprise the prize was pretty good, only $48.00, which is not bad for the size and quality of this scarf. 

     Plus, I remembered wright away that I had a 15% coupon which I used in order to purchase this necessary item for my wardrobe.

     Of course, I put this "new friend" on me the very next day and let me tell you - I made the right decision by buying this wrap scarf. It is warm and it is cozy - my first feeling did not deceive me!




 
 


Scarf and Culottes  - Anthropologie, Shirt and Sweater - Ralph Lauren
Boots - Michael Kors, Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - Express
Brooch - Friend's gift

Linking up with:


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Love the scarf. Looks cosy and chic! Fabulous outfit. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on Catherine's #IwillwearwhatIlike linkup and had to come over and tell you just how much I love your outfit! The shawl's color is gorgeous and I love that fringe. Your whole look is an excellent example of how you can dress casually and still look chic and elegant. The pin is lovely.I love brooches, they're perfect for adding that nice little touch of sparkle to any outfit.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf is such a beautiful color! What an elegant outfit.

    I hope you’ll add this look to On Mondays We Link-Up! I’d love to have you!
    –Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your wrap scarf and fringes are awesome!! :)

    xo
    http://www.floridmaven.com/2017/11/how-to-style-your-coffee-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look!
    And thanks for joining us for On Monday's We Link Up!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scarf and it looks wonderful against the black trousers. And the fringing is just the right amount of fun.

    https://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tatiana, I love the scarf--and I love even more that you have so many comments. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that beautiful scarf is such a gorgeous pumpkin color.. scrumptious for Fall. i love this whole look!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that scarf on you! Adore how you styled this look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how cozy and beautiful this is. The colors in your outfit are seriously every Fall shade you can think of. Those two tops go so well together, Tatiana.

    Hope your Thanksgiving is awesome. Welcome by and join my linkup now!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/11/thursday-moda-90-perfect-trendycozy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mustard color of your scarf. Suits well with your outfit.


    xx Sheryl | www.SeguraAndCo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for Sharing!

    Recently, I have bought a Jewish prayer shawl for my Mom. It looks so beautiful and classic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts