Weekend in New York

      It is unbelievable how fast the weather can change in our area only in a few days. Last weekend I walked in Philadelphia in a light jacket and this weekend I had to wear a winter coat. And let me tell you that I was still feeling cold in it. The highest temperature we got over the weekend was 36 degrees. In New York it feels even colder because it is surrounded by the water.

    But anyway - New York is New York! No matter what the weather is - it is one of my most favorite cities in the world. I can go there at any season and always feel exactly the same - happy and inspired.

      I was glad that I decided to wear my winter coat and high boots. These boots have been in my closet for a long time and I think they are already out of style, but they are the best for walking miles in big cities. I can wear them the entire day long and my feet do not feel tired. That's why my today's outfit is more about feeling comfortable than being stylish!




      New York looks absolutely gorgeous as it gets ready for holiday seasons! As I walked around with my daughter I could't stop admiring this city even more...







Comments

  1. You look great! I love those boots, being comfortable while walking around New York is essential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coats, bags and gloves. You ladies look ready to brave the cold weather in style!

    Welcome by and link up with me, gorgeous lady. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/11/thursday-moda-89-geo-print-rainbow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore that coat, I'm in love with fur collars. Cute bag selection too. x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up your awesome outfit post at the Top of the World Style linkup party. Great outfit. You look stunning in these OTK boots.
    Nicole of High Latitude Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts