When a trendy item meets my style preference

     A week ago I stopped by the Willow Grow Mall because I needed to kill some time waiting for Evgeny. I walked along the stores without any interest until I saw an ivory coat on a mannequin at Express. It looked exactly like something I have been looking for for a long time. Of course on me it looked exactly how I wanted it to.

      Standing in a line to buy that coat my eyes caught a sweater that was accidentally hung in the jewelry area. I left the line and went closer towards this sweater. Even though I am not a big fan of any kind of ruffles, I still liked the sleeves on this sweater. I decided to give it a try.

      I know ruffles are a big trend now but it doesn't mean to me that I have to wear them. But in this case this item met all my demands - color, quality and style. And one more thing - after all my coupons and discounts it cost me only $14.93. 

      When I tried it on at home I realized that this trendy sweater will stay with me even after it goes out of style because it met all my style preference. 

     We were invited to our friends' house over last weekend and I simply paired this sweater with a black trousers and a vest. Easy, comfortable and appropriate for a birthday party. Exactly how I like!









Sweater - Express, Coat - Liz Claiborne,  Vest - H&M, Trousers - Gap, Shoes - Jessica Simpson,
Bag - Michael Kors, Earring - Touche' Accessories,  
Ring and Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Coach
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I just adore those flutter sleeves! So gorgeous!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater, and you wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! So elegant!

    xo, Joling
    lovejoling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love the details on those sleeves. despite being trendy, they still read classic.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in this outfit. Great Euro Chic. Thanks for linking up at Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the epitome of style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the epitome of style!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts