Merry Christmas!

      Yesterday we went to Philadelphia to pick Olga up from the bus station. She came from New York to spend Christmas with us. What could be better than the whole family gets together? It is my favorite time... But unfortunately, the rest of our family is far away and I always have very mixed feelings around the holidays.

      Sometimes on holidays like Christmas or New Year's I really miss the times when my big family got together. It was crowded and noisy, but at the same time, everyone had enough space and attention, the days were filled with a lot of laughter, jokes and love. And, of course, with a lot of food!

      Today I hope that everyone got together with their loved ones and spent a good time together! Holidays are a great opportunity to be around people we care about and value the most!

      Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates today! Wishing you all the merriest Christmas full of joy, happiness and love! Enjoy every moment spent together!









Coat and Bag - Michael Kors, Boots - Nine West,  Scarf - Macy's, Gloves - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - Anthropologie

Comments

  1. so classy and stylish. Just posted my first fashion post and Im so excited about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, Tatiana, and Eugene and Olga (and Merry Christmas again on January 7).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! We just celebrated Christmas with America and now are going to celebrate one with Russia, and I love them both! Isn't great?

      Delete
  3. You own so many fantastic coats Tatiana and know how to dress super-stylish and sophisticated to brave the cold! I particularly love your long coats. =)

    Welcome by today and every Thursday to share your gorgeous style by linking up with me. Thank you and Happy New Year Suzanne!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/12/thursday-moda-95-kicking-it-for-new.html

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ada! Also , thanks a lot for your invitation to participate in your Link up party. I just did it! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Those gloves are so chic! I love the classic coat and how it flares out a bit at the waist. You look beautiful!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is this look - for both Christmas and the winter season!

    Laura
    Black Coffee Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great classic winter outerwear. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I wish you and your loved ones a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tatiana, this is such an elegant and chic look! I always love these colors paired together. You can never go wrong! I hope you had a magical Christmas. I am making my rounds as Ada's co-host for her Thursday Moda Link Up...so thanks so much for joining! Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts