More looks with my vest

      I decided to try my new vest in a different way. I turned it inside out and realized that this vest can be worn in both ways. Isn't cool? It has two major colors - gray and beige, which can be combined literally with any color in my wardrobe.

     It also applies to my shoes. This vest goes well with almost every pair of shoes I own. And today I want to show you two other outfit, which were so easy to create.

     Look #1 

      I like the combination of these boots and the vest, two different undertones of gray.  An addition of a pink sweater makes the outfit look very classy. And the scarf has every color from my outfit, that's why it helps to tie all items together and make the whole outfit more interesting.






Vest - Talbots, Sweater - H&M, Jeans - Anthropologie, Boots - Mark Nason Vero Cuoio
 Scarf - Loft, Bag - Makowski, Sunglasses - Coach,
Earrings - TJMaxx, Brooch - Friend's Gift

     Look#2

      In this look I really like how boots repeat the color of a collar. Even though the colors are not exactly the same, they compliment each other pretty well. In my my opinion, it is very a clean and sharp look without anything superfluous.





Vest - Talbots, Sweater - H&M, Jeans - Anthropologie, Boots - Cole Haan,
Sunglasses - Coach, Earrings - TJMaxx, Brooch - Friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, we call that a "two-fer" (meaning two looks for one price). I love this look (and did not realize it was reversible). Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, me neither! I just decided to try it on and it worked out very well. These two colors go with almost every sweater from my wardrobe. I am so happy! Thank you very much again!

      Delete
  2. I love that you can wear a sweater under this vest! It really is chic and looks like it will stand the test of time.

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over your ensemble, especially the scarf. So lovely and you look wonderful.

    http://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Your boot closet is fabulous. I love the OTK boots with the studs! The knee high boots are so posh! Great boot collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful vest! It's great in both outfits, although I do love that blanket scarf in the first outfit just a little more! :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and your Christmas preparation is going well. After a crazy week I managed to wrap some presents which is good, although (as always!) I've run out of tape!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mica, thank you very much for your comment! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous looks ! The vest is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tatiana, I don't remember if I told you this or not, but Mary Ellen (who gave me the vest) reminded me that her sister-in-law (whose vest it was and who only wore it one time) wore it with a belt. Have you tried it with a belt? Maybe something wide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Madeline, I haven't, but I definitelly will! There are so many options with this vest!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts