The first snow

     Yesterday, it was snowing the whole day. I had many plans for that day, but none of them came true because I didn't want to go on the road in the first snow. Every time during the first snow it looks like people forget how to drive at these conditions. I spent the whole day at home finishing Christmas decorations.

      Today we went to IKEA because we really want to finish our renovation project before Christmas. We needed to buy some additional furniture for the third floor.

      It was very cold outside that's why I had to wear a hat. Usually, I am trying to avoid wearing them. I don't like how they look on me, and I don't like how my hear looks after I take them off. I am definitely not a hat person. In fact, I hate hats.

      But in days like today with the wind and 38 degrees outside, I feel like I don't have a choice - I must put something on my head in order to avoid getting sick after...

      Now I want to show you another one of my experiments - a sport style hat and high heels.  At first, I thought it was not a good idea, but when I tried it on I liked it. I think the hat and gloves match very well with pants and boots. And even though the whole outfit, besides boots, is sporty, the boots add a little of glamorous touch.








Coat - Ralph Lauren, Sweater and Pants - Anthropologie, Boots - Jessica Simpson,
Hat and Gloves - Eddie Bauer,  Bag - Arcadia, Sunglasses - Ray Ban,
Earrings- Friend's gift

Linking up with:
http://notdeadyetstyle.com
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. wow...! I love the outfit, comfortable and super stylish love this combination..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! The colors and textures of each piece of clothing is so gorgeous and compliments eachother!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, I agree with the other comments. This outfit is casual and also so stylish. The matching hat and gloves pull together "a look." (I don't think I have gloves that match any of my hats, so this is a good lesson on how different it looks.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! I know that it is not in trend anymore to wear matching pieces together, but I still like it very much.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this winter look! That coat is gorgeous and makes me want to buy a white coat. My only question is didn't your ankles get cold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! No, they didn't because I was wearing sheer socks :)

      Delete
  5. The boots definitely give it a glamorous touch! I know you said you don't like hats, but the one you are wearing is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a hat person either and I prefer not to wear it if I don't have to. But your outfit plus your hat looks gorgeous on you. I like the boots a lot! It definitely took your outfit up a notch.

    www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Maureen! I was in doubt about my hat at first, but it looks like it worked out well.

      Delete
  7. I think it looks great! I am a fan of clothe hats, but i am the same with how i feel about them on me.. your sporty look with heels, is nicely put together! I do like the fitted puffer coat on you :-)
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is stunning! I love the winter white with burgundy. It looks great on you. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts