Jeans day

      As you can see I am not a jeans person. Maybe because I have had a dress code at my work throughout my entire career life or maybe because I used to sew most of my clothes in the past, I don't know... It is not that I don't like jeans, no, I like them very much,but I just don't wear them very often.

      But sometimes I feel that I want to put on my jeans and feel relaxed and comfortable walking in the city. Lets admit it - jeans give us a totally different level of comfort and when they fit well they can look very stylish.

      On Sunday we went to Philadelphia for a little walk and I decided that it is a perfect day to wear jeans. I wanted comfort and joy, I didn't want to think too much about how perfect my outfit looked. I wanted to spend a quiet and relaxed day in Philadelphia. And my mission was accomplished, I felt exactly how I described above.

      What a wonderful jeans day! 








Coat - Jessica Simpson, Turtleneck - Anthropologie, Jeans - Guess, Boots - INC International,
Bag - Makowski, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, Of course, you even make jeans seem dressy. Please thank Eugene for me--the pictures around Philadelphia fill me with happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! Believe or not, I think about you often when Eugene is taking pictures. I bet I recognize every place that you see in the photos.

      Delete
  2. You always look so amazing and put together. I love that coat, especially with the turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans look fantastic on you! You should definitely wear them more often!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, thank you so much! I was trying to open your website and it didn't work.

      Delete
  4. Such a stylish look! I am like you, where i don't wear jeans often, but when i do i want them to fit well and be comfortable. Love your fitted beautiful jacket, great style!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts