Different shades of grey

       We have very rare weekends when we don't need to go anywhere. Usually our weekends are packed with many different kinds of events: birthdays, holidays (Russian and American), trips, "girls get-togethers", etc.

      But last weekend Evgeny and I spent at home, not going anywhere, besides a Super Bowl party (of course) on Sunday night. Wasn't it a great game? And the most important thing - we won! Fly Eagles fly!

      And right before going to our friends' house to watch the game together, we stopped at Linvilla Orchards to buy some fruits for dessert. It was a very grey and rainy Sunday and my outfit reflected all grey colors of that day.  It was nothing special, just a casual winter look. All I wanted that day was to feel warm and cozy.










Coat - Ralph Lauren, Sweater - H&M, Jeans - Anthropologie, Socks and Gloves - TJMaxx
Boots - Betsey Johnson, Bag - Arcadia


Linking up with:
http://www.idodeclaire.com
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love the outfit! Grey and burgundy are great together! And what a lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, Three things
    1) I love the outfit--all the grey with the burgundy/red highlights
    2) Linvilla looks to have evolved since i was last there
    3) I thought of you when I was watching the Super Bowl because it is such an American event and all the hoopla connected to it. Great game and so happy for Eagles fans everywhere. (I wore my Eagles hat yesterday in a show of solidarity and pride).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! I am very glad that you wore your Eagles hat. It sounds like a good connection with us (Philadelphians) . Eugene and I bought the Eagles T-shirts and proudly wore them on Sunday night. I also wore it on Monday at work!

      Delete
  3. What an amazing winter look! I love your coat and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Winter outdoor style is always amazing Tatiana. Love all the grey. The booties and socks are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and by the way... Welcome by tomorrow and every Thursday and join my style linkup. Thanks, Ada. =)

      http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Of course, Ada, I will join your Linkup tomorrow. Thank you so much for your invitation! And thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  5. Yes, it was a great game! Tatiana, i love the peeking out of your colored socks from your pretty boots. the grey and red is so beautiful together..i love your cozy sweater and red gloves, all put together so nicely!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts